Front pageOriginal design was by Steve Sunter
Existing core links
- ACT, NSW etc (VIC is dead link)
- Guidelines for start up 2009
- → membership
Dictionaries (history) has dead link to Zyzzyva
- Beyond the Black Stump (prune)
- Dictionaries (history) has dead link to Zyzzyva
- many lists eg 2s, 3s (need reviewing?)
- Collins tools (dead)
- WESPA Lists (few, David Sutton)
- ABSP lists (many, David Sutton)
John Holgate (Koala) 8 aspects S C R A B B L E (2005)
Thematic Towns, Capital Cities, Melbourne Suburbs, Adelaide Suburbs
- All time (stale)
- By category (stale)
- By year (possibly good)
Very outdated. Karen will help.
Not redone for Google mailing list. Should have other ways eg Facebook.
Links to state contacts - need to check.
Should also have eg nro, webmaster
Events calendar Very fresh.
Should also link to requirements to be rated.
Recent data are always fresh.
New quick look display of recent (cgi)
- Historical (perhaps redo)
- RATING.DAT etc
Mixed bag of links. Some for organisers, some for players.
- National Rules (Jan 16 2021)
- Rotating board (dated)
- Personal Word Judge (new 2021)
- NSW Variations (vague link)
National & State Fairly fresh
Aussie achievements Very out of date (2007)
Support network Very out of date (ask Tony Hunt)
Our organisation Aims, National mugwumps, state mugwumps, membership officers, Scrabble Enquiry Centres, Constitution, Membership numbers, corporate links, Mattel Protocol, AGM minutes (2009), financial report (2009).
What you get Nine benefits (needs revising)
Existing other linksShould subsume under core links. Chronology of Australian Scrabble